Date: 18.3.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 706
Essaywriting.essayshark.life #Executive resume writing

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Executive resume writing

Executive resume writing

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

A rsum expert reveals what a perfect rsum looks like

There are plenty of ways to make a mistake when drafting a rsum. Take advice from Amanda Augustine, career-advice expert for

Executive Resume Writing Service: Top Executive Resume Services

Executive resume writing

High Quality Custom Essay Writing Service -
Executive Resume Writing Service: Top Executive Resume Services

award essay contest With an unbeatable lineup of over 300 of the greatest literary works the world has ever known, Signet Classics is the publisher that students, education professionals and the public turn to more than any other. Now, we are proud to host our twenty-second annual Signet Classics Student Scholarship Essay Contest, in which five high school juniors or seniors can each win a $1,000 scholarship award to be used toward their higher education plus a Signet Classics library for their school! Essays must be submitted by executive writing a high school English teacher on dissertation mla behalf of students who write an essay on resume writing one of five topics for this year’s competition book, Incidents in the Life of transactional essay a Slave Girl . Select one of the writing, following five topics: How is Incidents in the Life of transactional analysis essay a Slave Girl still relevant more than two hundred years after slavery has been abolished? Be specific about how the treatment of oppressed people today reflects the treatment of executive writing slaves in thesis for great expectations essay, the book and what can be learned from Harriet Jacobs’ story. Writing! Harriet Jacobs’ experiences suggest that slavery negatively impacts not only the slave, but also the slaveholder. In what ways are the tips to writing, masters and mistresses in the book corrupted by resume slavery? Why does this occur? Incidents in thesis statement expectations, the Life of resume a Slave Girl is a story of survival and even success in an almost impossible situation. What about tips to writing, Harriet Jacobs’ character accounts for her ability to overcome? What special circumstances did slaves face in motherhood?

How do these women cope with or adapt to their situation? In what ways do they protect and preserve the next generation? What are the differences between the executive, Christianity practiced by slaves and the Christianity practiced by slave owners? Is religion depicted more convincingly as a force for progressive change or as a way to preserve the status quo? Official Rules for 22nd Annual Signet Classics Student Scholarship Essay Contest. No purchase necessary. A purchase will not enhance your opportunity to win. Open to analysis essay 11th and writing 12th grade full-time matriculated students who are attending high schools located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, or home-schooled students between the ages of 16-18 who are residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia. Matriculated students: Four (4) copies of the essay should be mailed by an English teacher on behalf of the transactional, student (each English teacher may submit only one junior and executive resume one senior essay). Each of the four (4) copies of the essay should include a cover letter on statements school letterhead and includes the following details: Date Student#8217;s full name, grade, address, e-mail and home telephone number Name of high school Name, email and daytime telephone number of English teacher submitting essay (please include summer contact information if different from school year contact information) Name, e-mail and resume writing daytime telephone number of the school#8217;s administration officer Topic selected (#1, #2, #3, #4 or #5) Certification by teacher that the essay is the student#8217;s original work.

Essays submitted without a cover letter on school letterhead or cover letters that do not include the above details will be disqualified. Home-schooled students : Four (4) copies of the essay must be mailed by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of the analysis essay, student. Resume! Each of the four (4) copies of the education essay in kannada, essay should include a cover letter on the parent/legal guardian’s letterhead that certifies that the student is home-schooled and includes the following details: Date Student#8217;s full name, address, e-mail and home telephone number Student#8217;s equivalent grade Name and daytime telephone number and executive resume e-mail of the sponsoring parent/legal guardian Topic selected (#1, #2, #3, #4 or #5) Certification by sponsoring parent/legal guardian of home-schooled student that the essay is the student#8217;s original work. Essays submitted without a cover letter on parent/legal guardian#8217;s letterhead or cover letters that do not include the above details will be disqualified. Essays must be at least two and research paper on gun control in america no more than three double-spaced pages, computer or typewritten (please do not staple submissions).

Please include four (4) copies (including four (4) cover letters) of executive resume each essay submitted. Entries must be mailed to statement expectations essay Penguin Publishing Group, Academic Marketing Department, Signet Classics Student Scholarship Essay Contest #22, 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014. Writing! To be eligible, all entries must be postmarked by education in kannada April 14, 2018 and executive resume writing received on or by April 21, 2018. Statements! Submissions by fax, email or any other electronic means will not be considered. Entries will not be returned.

By entering the Contest, contestants agree to abide by resume writing these rules, and represent and warrant that the entries are their own and original creations, and do not violate or infringe the rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights or rights of publicity/privacy, of any third party. Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible, incomplete, damaged or handwritten. No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, postage due or misdirected mail entries. All eligible entries received will be judged by a qualified panel of judges chosen by paper on gun control in america Penguin Publishing Group and winners will be selected on or about June 15, 2018. Winning essays must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the resume writing, themes and issues presented in control, Incidents in executive writing, the Life of a Slave Girl . Submissions will be judged on style, content, grammar, and originality. Judges will look for clear, concise writing that is original, articulate, logically organized, and dissertation well supported. Executive Resume Writing! Winners will be notified by June 24th, 2018 via email, and will be announced online on or about July 1st, 2018. There are five (5) prizes available to be won. Each prize includes a check in the amount of on gun control in america one thousand dollars ($1,000.00) to be used toward winner#8217;s tuition and/or expenses related to their higher education. Executive Writing! Each prize also includes a Signet Classics Library for transactional analysis, the winner#8217;s school library, or public library in the case of a home-schooled winner (Approximate Retail Value (#8220;ARV#8221;) = $1,600.00). Total ARV per prize = $2,600.00.

In the event that there is an insufficient number of qualified entries or if the judges determine in their absolute discretion that no or too few entries meet the quality standards established to award the prizes, Sponsor reserves the right not to executive award the prizes. Open to 11th and 12th grade full-time matriculated students who are attending high schools located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, or home-schooled students between the ages of 16-18 who are residents of the statement, fifty United States and the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply. Employees of writing Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production or distribution of this Contest, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to participate in this Contest.

No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of statement expectations essay prizes allowed. In the event of the unavailability of writing a prize or prizes, Sponsor may substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. All expenses, including taxes (if any), on receipt and use of prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of for great essay Eligibility and Release. The affidavit must be returned within fourteen (14) days of executive resume writing notification or another winner will be selected. If a winner is mla under 18 years of age, their parent/legal guardian will also be required to sign the Affidavit. Because the ARV exceeds $600.00, winners shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number to Sponsor for issuance of executive resume writing a 1099 Form.

The winner#8217;s school library or public library in the case of a home-schooled winner that will receive a Signet Classics Library shall also be required to provide a Federal Tax Identification Number to Sponsor for computer essay, issuance of a 1099 form, in connection with its receipt of this portion of the prize. By accepting a prize, the winners and executive writing their parents and/or legal guardians grant to pro-life statements Sponsor the right to edit, publish, copy, display and otherwise use their entries in connection with this Contest, and to further use their names, likenesses, and biographical information in advertising and resume writing promotional materials, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Analysis! By competing in this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them and executive resume writing the authors and/or editors of any books promoted hereby from any and research on gun in america all liability for any loss harm, injuries, damages, cost or expenses arising out of resume writing or relating to participation in this Contest or the transactional analysis essay, acceptance, use or misuse of the prize(s). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS#8217; FEES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. Any dispute arising from the resume, contest will be determined according to the laws of the state of new york, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and by entering, the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York County and computer essay agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes. For a copy of the winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 15, 2018 to Penguin Publishing Group, Academic Marketing Department, 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014, Attention : Signet Classics Student Scholarship Essay Contest #22, or check online after July 1 st , 2018. Penguin Publishing Group. Academic Marketing Department.

375 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014. The title for the 23rd Annual Signet Classics Essay Contest will be Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain. Resume Writing! Essay topics will be posted on our website after July 2018. When two missing teenage girls are found, a father’s nightmare has only begun… Learn more about David Bell's next. 2 months ago. Start reading the tale about Peter Pan and computer essay in kannada the friend who became his nemesis, a nemesis who may not be the blackhearted. 2 months ago.

Shared from our friends at Penguin Random House! 2 months ago. Executive! RT @PutnamBooks: @WhitneyCummings We'll start: I'm happy to let my friends borrow my favorite books for months on end. 3 hours ago. RT @PutnamBooks: To celebrate @WhitneyCummings' #ImFineAndOtherLies, we're confessing our own #andotherlies!

Join us our. 3 hours ago. Last chance to enter our September Fall Features box sweeps! https://t.co/0auzDKvPbH @penguinpress @BerkleyPub @DuttonBooks 3 days ago. Essay! Enter for a chance to win five Hardcover Classics beautifully illustrated by Anna Bond of + RIFLE PAPER Co. Executive Writing! ! #1 + The New York Times –bestselling author Jan Karon returns—with the story readers have been waiting for!

Write My Essay Online for Cheap -
Executive Resume Examples & Writing Tips | CEO, CIO, CTO

Frequently Asked Questions About Resumes: The Complete Job-Search Resume FAQ. by Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., and Randall S. Hansen, Ph.D. This article seeks to be the complete compendium on the questions that job-seekers most often asked about resumes. In creating this Resume FAQ, we have created seven sections with a total of resume writing, 55 of the most frequently asked questions about statement, job-search resumes. Here’s how this Resume FAQ is divided for navigation ease: What is the purpose of a resume? What are the absolute, unbreakable rules of resume writing? What about “breakable rules” of resume writing? Do I need more than one version of my resume? If I’ve never created a resume before, how do I get started? What are the most important aspects of executive, a resume, and how can I remember them?

What should be included on a resume? There’s nothing tricky about listing my name, is computer, there? What if my name is hard to pronounce or it fails to clarify my gender? How should I list my address? What other contact information do I need? III. Elements to Sharpen a Resume’s Focus.

Why does a resume need to executive writing be sharply focused? How can you sharpen the tips to writing a novel, focus of resume, your resume? Should I include my career objective on my resume? What is a branding statement, and how is statement expectations, it used in combination with a headline? What about a Profile, Skills Profile, Qualifications, or Strengths section? What are keywords and how should I use them in my resume? What is the executive writing, Resume Ingredients Rule? What kinds of Licenses or Certifications should I list? IV. Handling Education and Experience on paper on gun Resumes. What goes first — education or experience?

What should I always list under the Education section? What if I have no college degree, no four-year college degree, or did not attend college? Should my other major heading be “Employment” or “Experience?” Should the executive writing, Experience section be further broken down into subsections? How should my jobs be listed under the research paper on gun control, Experience section? Should I list company names first or job titles first? How should I list what I did in each job? How do I handle multiple jobs with the same employer? How far back should I go in my job history to avoid age discrimination?

What if a former employer no longer exists or has changed its name? What are transferable skills, and what is their significance on a resume? How do I handle employment gaps? How can I avoid appearing to be a job-hopper? What if I have no paid experience? Which transferable skills are most in demand by employers? Why and how should accomplishments and achievements be incorporated in the Experience section? What are Situation - Action - Results statements? What is the executive, significance of quantifying on a resume?

What is parallelism, and education essay, what is executive resume writing, its significance on a resume? V. Other Resume Sections and Fine-Tuning Resume. What other sections could my resume include? Should I list Hobbies and Interests? Should I list References on education essay my resume? How should I handle references? Should I use the line: “References available upon Request?” VI. Handling Special Resume Situations.

How can I position myself for a career or industry change? How do I handle relocation? As an executive writing entrepreneur transitioning back to the workplace, how can I make the most of my resume? How can I ensure my resume will be kept confidential? How many pages should my resume be?

What are the most important design elements for a resume? What kind of paper should I use? How should I duplicate my resume? How should I mail my resume? How can I make sure I’ve covered all the bases with my resume? Should I hire a professional resume writer? To get a job interview.

To structure the interview process. To remind the interviewer of you after you’re gone. Pro-life! To serve as the basis for justifying the hiring decision to resume others. What are the tips to writing, absolute, unbreakable rules of resume, resume writing? We believe there are only two absolute rules in analysis resume writing:

These rules, however, are absolutes: Almost every rule you have ever heard can be broken if you have a compelling reason. What about “breakable rules” of resume writing? Many of the breakable rules of resume relate to the length a resume should be; all breakable rules are covered in other parts of this FAQ. Do I need more than one version of my resume? Most likely, yes. You may need more than one organizational format for your resume. See table below for the most common organizational formats.

We include functional and resume writing, chrono-functional formats because they can be used in extreme situations, but we recommend chronological resumes for computer in kannada most job-seekers. Purely functional resumes are the least common, least preferred by employers, detested by recruiters… and executive writing, most Internet job boards do not accept this resume format. While the chrono-functional/hybrid/combination resume is slightly more acceptable to employers than the purely functional format, most employers are unaccustomed to functional formats of to writing, any kind, finding them confusing, annoying, and a red flag that something is writing, wrong in your background. At the very least, they will probably scrutinize a chrono-functional resume more closely to check for details and find the flaws that inspired the candidate to dissertation use this format. Some employers insist on executive resume writing knowing exactly what you did in computer education essay in kannada each job. Recruiters/headhunters particularly disdain functional formats, so this approach should never be used if you are primarily targeting recruiters with your job search. Employers in conservative fields are not fans of functional formats, nor are international employers. Functional formats, even chrono-functional, also are not acceptable on many online job boards.

In summary, the chrono-functional resume has very limited uses for extreme cases of writing, problematic or unusual job histories. If you feel you have no other choice than a chrono-functional resume, we recommend you enlist a professional resume writer to craft the resume into a viable marketing tool. You may need more than one delivery format for your resume. See table below for the most common delivery formats. One additional delivery format to tips to writing a novel consider is resume, a Portable Document Format (PDF) resume, which offers the advantages of being completely invulnerable to transactional viruses and totally compatible across computer systems (requires software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download, to be opened and resume writing, read). A resume converted to PDF, which carries a .pdf file extension, looks virtually identical to the original document from which it was created, thus preserving the to writing a novel, resume’s visual appeal, and it also appears consistently from computer to computer. Writing! A few employers specifically request PDF resume files. However, for resumes placed in a novel employers’ Applicant Tracking Systems (which comprises most resumes submitted electronically) PDFs are problematic because “applicant tracking systems lack a standard way to structure PDF documents,” cautions Jon Ciampi, CEO of Preptel, a company that aims to help job-seekers penetrate these systems (as quoted in an article on executive CIO.com by Meridith Levinson). Read our article, Pros and Cons of pro-life thesis, PDF Resumes in Job-Search. For more about delivery methods, see our articles: If I’ve never created a resume before, how do I get started?

Here are some suggestions for resources to get you started: Try the Inexpensive Resume Workbooks from the resume writing, late Yana Parker. Transactional Essay! A resume wizard or template in Microsoft Word can be a useful starting point because it will prompt you to fill in appropriate information. Once you’ve used a Word template to start your resume, it’s best to resume writing customize the layout and design. We have some issues with the way information is organized in these templates. Pro-life Statements! Worse, so many job-seekers use these Word templates that they don’t stand out. Use our Fundamentals of a Good Chronological Resume as a basic template. Get inspiration from our collection of more than 100 Free Sample Professional Resumes.

If you’re really stuck, consider hiring a professional resume writer. What are the most important aspects of executive resume, a resume, and research on gun control, how can I remember them? The most important things to remember about writing an effective resume can be encapsulated in a six-letter acronym, FAKTSA, in which the resume, letters stand for: What should be included on a resume? We offer lists of the statement for great, items that you absolutely must include in your resume and a list of optional items to consider including: Objective Statement (currently out of writing, fashion; please click the preceding link to see what replaces the objectives statement) Headline and/or Branding Statement (often used instead of an Objective Statement); see more about career branding in our Career Branding Tutorial Professional Profile or Qualifications Summary (use this Professional Profile/Qualifications Summary Worksheet) Keyword Summary Licenses/Certifications Accomplishments/Achievements Transferable Skills Strengths Affiliations/Memberships Languages Foreign travel Presentations Publications Activities Hobbies/Interests Military The notation, “References available on tips request” We also offer this list of writing, items that should never be included on essay in kannada a resume: Height, weight, age, date of birth, place of birth, marital status, sex, race, health, social security number (except on an International Resume/CV) Reasons for leaving previous job(s) Name of executive resume writing, boss or supervisor Street addresses and dissertation mla, phone numbers of past employers (city and state is sufficient) Picture of yourself Salary information Specific names of resume, references (more on this issue later) The title “Resume” Religion, church affiliations, political or other controversial affiliations: Any disclosure on your resume that could get you screened out in kannada, as a candidate is resume writing, risky.

You may take the stance that you don’t want to education work for an employer that would eliminate you because a hiring manager didn’t like your political beliefs or religious affiliation. But given that, for most candidates, religion, politics, and any other controversial affiliations are not relevant to your next job, it’s wise to executive resume writing leave them out. There’s nothing tricky about listing my name, is there? Use the computer education essay in kannada, name by which you are known professionally. If you go by your middle name, for executive example, you can list your name one of computer education in kannada, these ways: The same goes for nicknames. Keep in mind that some nicknames don’t exactly project professionalism, but if you are universally known by resume writing, your nickname, you may want to list yourself that way on transactional essay your resume.

With your name, list also any professional credentials (M.D., CPA, Ph.D.) that are integral to the job you seek. What if my name is hard to pronounce or it fails to clarify my gender? This issue isn’t as silly as it seems. Even if you’re well qualified, an writing employer may hesitate to phone you for an interview if he or she can’t pronounce your name or even doesn’t know whether to expect a male or female. For the difficult-to-pronounce name, include a phonetic pronunciation of your name in small type in the “letterhead” portion of your resume. Example: “Sally Hsieh (pronounced ‘Shay’).” For a unisex name, such as Lee or Dale, consider adding a courtesy title to your letterhead, as in “Ms. Lee Anderson” or “Mr. Dale Burns.” Especially consider adding a courtesy title if your name is almost always thought of as belonging to on gun control in america the opposite gender or if it is executive, a non-English name, and English-speakers would not know whether to expect a man or a woman: “Ms. Michael Crane” “Mr. Jocelyn Smith.” You could also include a middle name that reveals your gender: “Lee Ann Anderson” or “Dale Robert Burns.” Of course, you may consider your ambiguously gendered name an pro-life thesis advantage and prefer not to executive reveal your gender (even though your gender will become obvious if you’re called for an interview). List your permanent address Most college students give both a college address and permanent address.

*What other contact information do I need? While job-seekers were once advised to include as much contact information as possible, the emerging trend for contact information on a resume is to dissertation include a Website address/URL, city and state only executive writing (no street address), a single phone number (no second/third number, no fax number), and a single email address, says Findings of 2011 Global Career Brainstorming Day: Trends for the Now, the New the Next in Careers , published by the Career Thought Leaders Consortium. Make sure your email address is professional. You may also want to include links to tips a novel online profiles, such as on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Writing! If you do, however, ensure that your profiles are squeaky clean, with no content or photos that shed a negative light on you. If you are in serious job-hunting mode and employers who call your phone are likely to dissertation mla get voicemail, make sure your voicemail greeting is professional.

III. Elements to Sharpen a Resume’s Focus. Why does a resume need to writing be sharply focused? The reader needs to be able to tell in computer essay in kannada a quick glance what you want to do and what you would be good at. A recent study indicates that the reader will spend as few as 6 seconds screening your resume, so you need to executive resume writing focus the transactional, reader’s attention quickly. How can you sharpen the focus of your resume? Use a branding statement or headline or both atop your resume. Add a profile/qualifications summary with keywords relevant to the job you seek.

Add a keyword section relevant to the job you seek. See our Resume Keywords Worksheet. Beef up portrayal of accomplishments and transferable skills. Be sure to spotlight skills that apply to what you want to executive resume writing do next. See our Accomplishments Worksheet and Transferable Skills Worksheet. Cover Letter and statements, Resume Customization Worksheet to resume writing help you sharpen your focus.

For college students and new grads: Consider adding class projects in dissertation your major (or other classes) that are applicable to what you want to do upon executive writing, graduation. See our College Experience Worksheet for Resume Development. Should I include my career objective on thesis for great essay my resume? Objective Statements have fallen out of favor. Many employers and recruiters claim they don’t even read them.

That’s because most objective statements are badly written, self-serving, too vague, and not designed to do what they’re supposed to executive resume do, which is to sharpen a resume’s focus. What is a branding statement, and expectations, how is it used in resume writing combination with a headline? A “headline” atop your resume usually identifies the position or type of job you seek. A branding statement is a punchy “ad-like” statement that tells immediately what you can bring to an employer. A branding statement defines who you are, your promise of value, and why you should be sought out. Your branding statement should encapsulate your reputation, showcase what sets you apart from others, and describe the added value you bring to pro-life thesis statements a situation. Think of executive, it as a sales pitch. Research Paper Control! Integrate these elements into the brief synopsis that is your branding statement:

What makes you different? What qualities or characteristics make you distinctive? What have you accomplished? What is executive, your most noteworthy personal trait? What benefits (problems solved) do you offer? See a good discussion of dissertation, branding statements and resume, headlines, with samples, starting in pro-life statements this section of our free e-book, The Quintessential Guide to Words to Get Hired By . What about executive writing, a Profile, Skills Profile, Qualifications, or Resume Strengths section? Whether or not you choose to computer education include an objective statement, branding statement, and/or headline on your resume, you may wish to present a Qualifications Summary or Profile section. In addition to Profile and Qualifications Summary, these resume-topping sections go by executive writing, numerous names: Career Summary, Summary, Executive Summary, Professional Profile, Qualifications, Strengths, Skills, Key Skills, Skills Summary, Summary of Qualifications, Background Summary, Professional Summary, Highlights of Qualifications.

All of these headings are acceptable, but our favorite is transactional analysis, Professional Profile. Twenty-five years ago, a Profile or Summary section was somewhat unusual on a resume. Career experts trace the use of summaries or profiles to executive writing include information about thesis, candidates’ qualities beyond their credentials to the publication of the late Yana Parker’s The Damn Good Resume Guide in 1983. For the last 20-plus years, resume writers have routinely included these sections; however, the age of electronic submissions has now caused the pendulum to executive swing the other way. On one hand, electronic submission means that hiring decision-makers are inundated and overwhelmed with resumes and have less time than ever before to tips a novel peruse each document. Writing! That means that many of them do not read Profile or Summary sections.

On the other hand, the statements, age of electronic submissions has increased the importance of keywords so that candidates can be found in database searches. Even some of the hiring decision-makers who don’t read Profiles and Summaries advise including them as a way to writing ensure sufficient keywords in the resume. A vocal contingent of decision-makers, especially among recruiters, strongly advocate for a Summary section — but one that is thesis statement for great, quite succinct — a short paragraph or single bullet point. They want to see in a nutshell who you are and what you can contribute. Use our Resume Professional Profile/Qualifications Summary Worksheet to help you develop bullet points for executive resume this very important resume section. What are keywords and how should I use them in my resume?

Inundated by resumes from job-seekers, employers have increasingly relied on digitizing resumes, placing those resumes in keyword-searchable databases, and using software to search those databases for specific keywords that relate to job vacancies. Most Fortune 1000 companies, in fact, and many smaller companies now use these technologies. In addition, many employers search the databases of third-party job-posting and resume-posting boards on the Internet. It is safe to estimate that well over 90 percent of analysis essay, resumes are searched for executive job-specific keywords. The bottom line is that if you apply for a job with a company that searches databases for keywords, and your resume doesn’t have the keywords the company seeks for the person who fills that job, you are pretty much dead in the water. To some extent, job-seekers have no way of paper on gun control, knowing what the words are that employers are looking for executive resume writing when they search resume databases. But job-seekers have information and a number of tools at essay in kannada their disposal that can help them make educated guesses as to which keywords the employer is looking for. See a detailed discussion of resume keywords and how to identify them in executive our article, Tapping the Power of Keywords to Enhance Your Resume’s Effectiveness and use our Keywords Worksheet to help identify keywords for use in dissertation mla your resume. What is the Resume Ingredients Rule? Note: From author Donald Asher.

Organize the information on your resume in accordance with your desired impact on the reader. This rule should govern which information you present and the order in which you present it. That’s why you always list your work experience in REVERSE chronological order — because your most important and applicable jobs are likely to executive be the most recent. You don’t want the first thing that the employer sees to be bagboy at the supermarket or waitress if you’ve had more important and relevant jobs. What kinds of Licenses or Certifications should I list? Any that are relevant to the job you seek. IV. Education Essay In Kannada! Handling Education and Experience on executive resume Resumes. What goes first — education or experience?

It depends on whether your degree or your experience is education in kannada, your best selling point. Always list the executive resume writing, most relevant section first… If you are a current college student or about to graduate, generally list education first. Computer In Kannada! If you are currently working, generally list experience first. A good cutoff point for moving your Experience section to the forefront of your resume is a year to 18 months after graduation. What should I always list under the Education section? If you have multiple degrees, list the resume writing, most recent first. For each degree, ALWAYS list NAME of your degree FIRST. Include your college name, city, and state Include major(s) and usually minor(s) Include graduation date (or expected graduation): Month/Year. Essay! Once you’ve been out of school a year or so, you can omit the month. Writing! Consider omitting the graduation date altogether if you are a mature job-seeker de-emphasizing your age. Special note to college students and new graduates: At this point in the FAQ, you may wish to take a side trip to our special Frequently Asked Resume Questions for College Students and computer, New Graduates.

What if I have no college degree, no four-year college degree, or did not attend college? If you have at resume writing least some college, list it. Computer Education In Kannada! List an associate’s degree or incomplete studies toward a bachelor’s degree. For the incomplete degree, list the college, major, location, span of dates you attended, and, ideally, number of credit-hours completed. Your listing of an associate’s degree, incomplete bachelor’s degree, or no college at all should be beefed up with any training, professional-development, and certificate programs. Executive Resume! In the computer essay, unlikely event that you have absolutely none of writing, these, leave off the Education section. Pro-life Statements! Some employers (and most recruiters) will screen you out, but if you have succeeded in the past without educational credentials, your professional accomplishments will likely be enough to propel you to an interview. Should my other major heading be “Employment” or “Experience?” Experience, because that heading enables you to list activities other than paid employment, such as volunteer work, internships, sports-team participation, and class projects. Should the Experience section be further broken down into resume writing subsections? While a resume can sometimes include subsections, such as Relevant (or Professional) Experience and Other Experience, we find it confusing when resumes, especially those of college students, list multiple types of for great expectations, experience — internship experience, volunteer experience, extracurricular experience, leadership experience, etc.

How should my jobs be listed under the resume writing, Experience section? List information in computer education essay this order: Job title; Job subheadings should include name of company, city, and state (Do NOT include street addresses, names of supervisors, contact telephone numbers, or other extraneous data.); Dates of resume writing, employment (include month or seasonal descriptor and year); Bulleted list of tips to writing, key accomplishments (more to executive resume writing come on this subject); Company description (optional; often sought by statements, recruiters and executive resume writing, employers of statement for great essay, senior-level job-seekers). Executive Writing! Reporting relationships — title of person you reported to and titles and departments that reported to dissertation you (optional; often sought by recruiters and executive, employers of senior-level job-seekers). Should I list company names first or job titles first? Generally, list job title first unless you are trying to call attention to the name of prominent companies for statement expectations which you’ve worked. Writing! (Example: If you plan to enter the tourism industry, and you’ve had internships at Disney World, Sea World, and statement essay, Universal Studios, you could list company names first). Building Tools That Build Better Work Lives. Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of career coaches, certified resume writers, and savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and develop better interview skills. Use our free samples, templates, and writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to help land the job you want. Dr.

Randall S. Hansen. Dr. Randall S. Hansen is executive resume, founder of transactional analysis, Quintessential Careers, one of the resume writing, oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on the Web, as well CEO of EmpoweringSites.com. He is also founder of MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and computer education, EnhanceMyVocabulary.com. He is publisher of Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Dr. Hansen is executive resume, also a published author, with several books, chapters in thesis statement books, and hundreds of resume, articles. He’s often quoted in the media and thesis expectations essay, conducts empowering workshops around the country.

Finally, Dr. Executive Writing! Hansen is also an educator, having taught at the college level for more than 15 years. Visit his personal Website or reach him by email at randall@quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Computer Essay! Hansen on GooglePlus. Katharine Hansen, Ph.D., creative director and associate publisher of Quintessential Careers, is an executive educator, author, and blogger who provides content for Quintessential Careers, edits QuintZine, an electronic newsletter for statements jobseekers, and blogs about storytelling in the job search at A Storied Career. Katharine, who earned her PhD in organizational behavior from Union Institute University, Cincinnati, OH, is author of Dynamic Cover Letters for New Graduates and resume writing, A Foot in the Door: Networking Your Way into the Hidden Job Market (both published by Ten Speed Press), as well as Top Notch Executive Resumes (Career Press); and with Randall S. Statements! Hansen, Ph.D., Dynamic Cover Letters, Write Your Way to a Higher GPA (Ten Speed), and executive resume, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to paper on gun Study Skills (Alpha). Visit her personal Website or reach her by e-mail at kathy@quintcareers.com. Check out Dr.

Hansen on GooglePlus. I AM A CAREER CHANGER This page is your key source for all things career-change related. You’ll find some great free career-change tools and resources. Changing careers can be traumatic, especially if you have been in your current career for resume a long time, but you do not have to go through the process alone or [] Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog. Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers.The Quintessential Careers Blog has moved!! These pages remain as an archive of our previous blog posts.

Please check out the new and improved Quintessential Careers Blog for Job-Seekers and Careerists. Interview Advice Job [] The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to thesis essay the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the career and employment section of the [] Quintessential Careers: I am a Career Coach or Counselor. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of a specific employer’s Website.Because more and resume writing, more companies are developing career and employment centers on transactional essay their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to executive the career and employment section of the [] Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter.

Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Mary Elizabeth Bradford: Executive Resume Writer | Resume Writing

4 Steps to Writing a Job-Winning Resume. Writing your resume, or even updating your resume, can be a scary, daunting task. But with the resume writing right approach and know-how, you can create your own standout document in no time. Transactional Analysis. And the resume writing good news is analysis we’re here to executive writing help. We’ve broken down the resume-writing process into 4 simple steps to mla make it easier for you to get started! Our Resume Writing Guide gives you an overview of each section of executive resume your resume, followed by computer education, some quick tips and executive resume writing, actual resume examples that you can use as model for your own resume. Every great resume begins with a strong summary statement. This is a short description of who you are professionally that includes a brief list of your top skills.

Your summary statement is the thesis statements first thing that recruiters will see. So think of it as your big chance to executive resume catch someone’s attention. You also want to show hiring leaders that you’re a great fit for the job. You can do this by using the skills and keywords that are in the job description in your summary statement – just make sure you only use those that reflect your experience (no exaggerating or lying on your resume!). Your statement can be written in either sentence form or bullet-point form and should be short, but effective – no more than 3 sentences or bullet points; it should also contain the following information: Your professional title Top 2-3 skills Specific expertise, professional traits, accomplishments.

Need help writing your own professional summary statement? Our Resume Builder has hundreds of essay expertly written summary statements and career-specific phrases that you can easily and quickly add to executive your resume. Registered nurse with 9 years of experience in medical centers and operating rooms ICU and ER experience in 40+ bed units Strong organizational and control in america, interpersonal skills. Dedicated assembly line worker with 5 years of experience. Well-versed in machinery assembly and production line efficiency . Fast learner who picks up new processes and technologies easily. Senior Sales Associate with excellent customer relations skills in business-to-business sales Increased global sales by 20% over executive resume writing the last two years, exceeding goals each quarter for the past year Seeking new sales challenge with management opportunities. Mla. Experienced veterinary technician with 3 years of experience in delivering comprehensive care to animals at animal rescue facilities and shelters. Seeking to executive resume writing use shelter experience and formal training at computer education essay, a respected veterinary office.

Responsible cashier experienced at managing front-of-store needs in busy environments. Executive Resume Writing. Friendly and energetic with strong communication and organizational abilities. Seeking role of increased responsibility where strengths in dissertation mla service and executive resume, sales will be valuable. Motivated sales professional with 8 years of fashion retail sales experience who truly enjoys helping customers find their best fit and pro-life thesis, style. Highly results-oriented and executive, energetic, with unsurpassed customer relations skills. The skills section – often called the #8220;Qualifications#8221; or #8220;Areas of Expertise#8221; section of your resume is a list of your top skills.

This section of your resume is your chance to showcase your abilities to employers in to writing a quick and executive resume, easy-to-read way. Although this section is typically short and concise (think two columns of 3 to 4 bullet points), it contains very important information about your ability to perform a particular type of expectations essay job. Executive. Hiring managers should be able to scan your resume and find this list of skills easily. Here are a few helpful tips for writing a skills section that will get you noticed. Target your skills to the job : This is one of the best ways to pro-life thesis statements customize your resume for the job you are applying to.

Read the job description and list all of the required and desired skills for the position. Then, see if you have any skills that match up with those on your list; these are the abilities you should include in your skills section. This way, when hiring managers skim your resume, they will see that you have the skills they’re looking for in a candidate. Include transferable skills : Transferable skills are skills that cross from one career field to resume another. These skills can be applied to a variety of positions. Some examples include communication skills, presentation or public speaking skills, any foreign language skills you have, social media skills, organizational and planning skills, and management and leaderships skills. Use keywords : If you are applying to research on gun control in america a job online and are asked to upload your resume or fill in an application online, chances are you are entering your information into an application tracking system. Executive. This is a machine that companies use to scan a resume for keywords specific to education in kannada the job. Be sure to resume pick out keywords from the essay in kannada job description and your industry and use them in your resume and executive resume writing, application to make sure it gets past this machine. Using keywords directly from the employer will increase your chances of getting noticed by computer education, the hiring manager. Need help writing a skills section that gets you noticed?

Our Resume Builder has hundreds of executive resume career-specific phrases that you can easily and quickly add to your own resume. Dissertation Mla. While all parts of your resume are equally important, your work history section is where you will be discussing your direct experience and your accomplishments, and it’s critical to get this one right.Let’s start with the basics. Your work history section should include the resume writing following: Positions and/or titles you held Names of organizations where you were employed City and transactional analysis, state of each organization Employment periods for executive resume writing, each job, written as Month/Date – Month/Date Brief descriptions of your experience in mla bullet format. This section will be a combination of your job responsibilities and duties along with your work achievements. Hiring managers will be looking for your achievements and executive resume writing, successes, not just your responsibilities, so it’s important to include both. When listing your responsibilities and computer essay, duties, be sure to use action verbs to increase the strength of your writing and make potential employers take notice. Some action verbs to executive use include: Communicated Negotiated Joined Reported Customized Initiated Planned Budgeted Developed Prepared Contributed Ensured Provided Led. It takes practice and time to come up with your accomplishments and successes and to add numbers to them numbers such as how much money you saved the company, how you increased efficiency, or how many sales you achieved in a certain period of thesis for great expectations essay time. However, using two or three bullets under each job to describe your successes, along with metrics, will land you an interview. Need help writing a work experience section that shows your value?

Our Resume Builder has hundreds of career-specific phrases that you can easily and quickly add to your own resume. Bayle Industries, Hutchins Creek, MD. July 2010 – present. Prioritized and managed multiple administrative projects while managing day-to- day tasks such as receiving and distributing mail, maintaining conference rooms, managing calendars, and maintaining office supplies. Increased conference room scheduling efficiency by resume, 25% by implementing new company-wide online booking system. Essay. Provided travel arrangement support for 25+ employees per month for offsite meetings and national conferences. Managed operations and logistics for annual onsite company conference for 150 employees and 200+ guest attendees. Parkview Elementary School, Summerfields, PA.

September 2014 – May 2016. Assisted in executive a classroom of 25 elementary school children, ages 5-6, for two consecutive school years. Thesis Statements. Engaged children with diverse and enjoyable activities involving theatrical play, musical instruments and hands-on learning. Offered detailed weekly reports that outlined each child’s activities and implemented new email letter system to offer reports online, saving the faculty 4 hours per week. Executive. Ft. Hood, Killeen, TX. January 2008 – August 2015.

Developed and paper control, led 5 new training programs over 12 months in preparation for writing, combat. Performed reconnaissance operations in compromised regions to develop combat training programs. Performed as a fire team member during situational training exercises and all infantry dismounted battle drills. Pro-life Thesis Statements. Communicated urgent orders and directions effectively to team of resume 200+ military personnel. Research On Gun In America. Your educational background can be an resume important part of to writing a novel your resume and should communicate your background quickly and simply to potential employers. Even if you don’t have previous experience in a particular job, you may increase your chances of being considered for the position if you can show that you have taken courses that are relevant to the position at hand. Executive Resume. Here are some tips to help make your education section work for you: List the highest level of education first. This will help catch the hiring manager’s eye and dissertation, ensure that he or she is able to determine your education level quickly. If you are recent graduate without a ton of work experience, then you can place your education section at writing, the top of your resume for emphasis.

Include your educational information in this order: Degree or diploma name is listed first. Major(s) follow the degree. If you have minors, these are optional to list but it’s recommended to list them if they are relevant to the job you are applying for. List the date you received the degree or diploma by year (for example, 2003). If you are soon-to-be grad, you can list your expected graduation date. Employment periods for each job, written as Month/Date – Month/Date Do not include your GPA on transactional essay your resume unless you are a recent graduate.

If you don’t have a degree, never fear! If you have an executive writing associate’s degree, you can list it in the same way as above. It is also perfectly acceptable to list any college experience you do have, even if you didn’t graduate. In the absence of pro-life thesis a college degree, it’s extremely important to executive writing list any professional training or certificates you have received especially if they are relevant to the job you are applying for. Statements. Then, make sure to emphasize your work experience section as much as possible to show employers that you are qualified for the position, whether or not you have a degree. Resume. Need help writing an education section that shows your value? Our Resume Builder can help you quickly and effectively outline your classroom achievements. More Articles about How to Write Your First Resume.

3 Critical Mistakes to Avoid on Your First Ever Resume. Tips On Creating A Resume For A New Career. How to Write a Resume When You Have No Work Experience. Get Hired In 30 Seconds: Resume Summary Tips. Thesis Expectations. Get Your Resume In Front of the Right People: Four Tips. Create a Resume That Stops Traffic. How to Write a Resume that Lands More Job Offers.

Resume Tips for Job Search Newbies. Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Customer Service Customer Service. 800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in resume touch with us.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Executive Resume Writing Service

constructive essay The following are the seven steps that you will have to go through during the selection process and executive, some helpful hints on how to best approach each step. Tips To Writing A Novel! A final average score of 70% or higher and successful completion of all steps in executive resume writing, the selection process is required to paper control in america, be placed on writing the eligible list. However, eligibility does not guarantee an research on gun, offer of employment. The online application consists of two (2) parts: Registered Information - personal application information Application Questionnaire - recruitment source information.

Sections 1-2 will take you approximately 5 minutes to complete. You must complete BOTH sections before your application can be processed, and must print the Online Application and bring it with you to the written test. Step 2 - The Personal Qualifications Essay (PQE) The Personal Qualifications Essay (PQE) is administered at the written test site. The PQE requires you to executive resume writing, write essays in response to questions regarding demonstration of your personal qualifications for Police Officer. Essays will be evaluated based on your written communication skill and demonstrated effectiveness in analysis essay, judgement and decision-making and executive resume, behavioral flexibility.

Candidates are not successful in research paper control in america, the PQE for numerous reasons, including the following: Using poor examples that fail to showcase their abilities and executive, potential Failure to provide enough details that would make the essays clear and transactional analysis essay, easier to understand Failure to stay on topic (i.e. rambling, too much detail, or irrelevant information) Failure to provide all information asked for executive resume in the transactional analysis essay essay questions (i.e. did not completely answer the questions) Lacks adequate written communication skills (i.e. English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) If you feel that you may need improvement in your written communication skills, we encourage you to executive resume, take steps to improve in this area. You may want to consider taking a college course in business English and/or essay writing. Below are some courses offered through the Los Angeles Community College District that may interest you.* * Course names, numbers, and thesis, descriptions from the executive resume Los Angeles City College 06-07 Catalog.

For more information on essay the Los Angeles Community College District, please call (213) 891-2000 or visit http://www.laccd.edu. Factors Judged During PQE Rating. Written communication skill. Police Officers are required to resume, fill out many different forms, logs, and reports. Correspondingly, Police Officers must write legibly and clearly and have a good working knowledge of English grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, and statement expectations, spelling.

Police Officers must be concise, descriptive, and resume writing, thorough in all written documents. You must read the thesis statements questions carefully to ensure that your answers are appropriate to the questions. Judgement and decision-making. This has long been part of what a Police Officer does on a daily basis. Police Officers are expected to recognize small problems and solve them before they become big problems. They must note trends and develop preventive solutions to potential long-term problems. Think about problems you have confronted in the past and how you approached them. Why did you do what you did? Would you do it again? Police Officers must be able to work alone, responsible only for their own actions; with a partner, where responsibility is shared; as a member of a team, capable of following the orders of others and resume writing, working cooperatively with other team members; or as a leader, taking control of pro-life thesis, a situation and resume, directing or helping others.

Officers must be able to assume these different responsibilities at appropriate times and as circumstances change, often during a single work shift or even during a single event. Plan to talk about your past behavior and dissertation mla, how it has prepared you to adapt to this behavioral flexibility. What to executive writing, think about before taking the PQE. There is no right or wrong answers to the questions. Dissertation! You will be asked to elicit the information needed to evaluate your qualifications for each of the executive writing factors discussed above. Statement! Each candidate's response will be unique to that candidate, based on his or her life experiences. Prior to your PQE you may want to spend some time reviewing the many events and incidents that make up your personal history and that have helped make you who you are today. Which of writing, these many experiences have prepared you for the position of Police Officer and the factors on which you will be rated?

The passing score for the PQE portion is 70% or higher, and your score is valid for 18 months. If you do not pass, you may take the PQE once every three months. Your score determines your rank on thesis the eligible list and what happens next. The City can only consider candidates in order of their score on the list. The highest scoring candidates will be scheduled for additional testing. The lowest scoring candidates will not be considered further. If your score is in the middle, you may be scheduled for executive writing some further testing, but there is analysis, no guarantee that you will ultimately be successful.

The number of candidates needed (and what score is high enough to be called for further processing) depends on two major factors -- the number of resume writing, appointments expected and the number of applicants. These numbers can change dramatically over time, with new applicants testing every week, making it impossible to exactly predict what will happen to you. Continuing assessment of these external factors is done to determine what scores will be needed to fill expected Academy classes. If you have one of the very highest scores, you can expect to be scheduled to take the Physical Abilities Test (PAT) and to in america, complete the resume Personal History Statement (PHS). If you have one of the lowest passing scores, you will not hear further from the City, but you may recompete (see below) to computer education essay in kannada, try to improve your score. If you are in executive resume, the middle ranges, you will be notified by mail if further processing is available to thesis, candidates with your score.

It is your responsibility to make sure your contact information is up to date. Call (213) 473-9060 to be change your address or other contact information. Plain talk about this test part: Read the writing essay questions and make sure that you answer the questions that are asked. Reread your answers and look for thesis careless errors. You will be taking this test with paper and pencil.

You won't be able to rely on spell-check. It's not enough that you know how to write or have created excellent written papers in the past - you have to executive resume writing, demonstrate your skill on the day of the test. When you write your essays, consider a thoughtful answer to transactional, the question before you begin writing. Read the question carefully and resume, answer the question as it is asked. Save time to review your essays and correct any careless grammatical or spelling errors you can find. It's not enough to know proper grammar and how to spell - you have to dissertation, demonstrate your knowledge on test day. Don't be overconfident - check your work. Step 3 - Background Investigation and Polygraph Exam.

Prior to the Initial Background you will be required to executive resume, complete Personal History Statement, which requires the computer education in kannada compilation of resume writing, extensive biographical information. On the day of the Initial Background, a background investigator will review the Personal History Statement and on gun, interview you about resume writing, any issues noted. Tips A Novel! You will also be fingerprinted. If, based on the information obtained, it appears that you may meet the City's background standards, a thorough field investigation will be conducted. Resume! The field investigation includes checks of employment, police, financial, education, and military records and interviews with family members, neighbors, supervisors, co-workers, and friends. The investigation may take from 60 to 180 days to complete. You will be evaluated on your past behavior and the extent to which your behavior demonstrates positive traits that support your candidacy for Police Officer. The findings of the background investigation are valid for 12 months.

Plain talk about this test part: Honesty is the best policy. Everyone has done things they're not proud of, but the worst possible action is to paper on gun control, try to cover it up. Executive Resume Writing! Please take time to thesis for great expectations essay, carefully evaluate your background and experiences before you get started. Writing! Click here to see what types of things might negatively impact your progress. Check the Background Information Flyer to see the types of things that are not befitting of a Police Officer. Be prepared to address any that may apply to you. Type or print neatly using black ink when filling out your Personal History Statement. You must do the research necessary to provide accurate answers in every area. Mla! I do not remember is not an acceptable answer on your Personal History Statement.

Be well rested and have a good meal before your background interview. Hunger and thirst can distract you. Dress comfortably. (Business casual, Military Class C Uniform) Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled background interview appointment time. For parking during regular business hours, there are 10-hour meters in the surrounding areas of the executive resume building (bring change) and research, also parking lots within a couple of blocks (Temple Alameda) of the Personnel Building are available for a nominal fee. Please click here for Frequently Asked Questions regarding the background investigation process. The Background Standards for resume public safety positions in the City of Los Angeles reflect the very high standards demanded of thesis for great expectations, candidates for public safety job classifications and safety sensitive positions within City service. Resume! They are designed to identify the kinds of paper control in america, behaviors which are required of Public Safety Officers serving the citizens of the executive resume writing City of Los Angeles. Each candidate's past choices, judgments, and behaviors will be compared to these demanding standards. Candidates who fall short of demonstrating consistently sound decision making, maturity, and responsible past behaviors in each of these areas will not be further considered for employment in these critical positions. Each Standard represents an computer essay, area that is essential for success in public safety employment. Positions such as Police Officer, Police Specialist, Port Police Officer, Special Officer, and Firefighter, along with other public safety positions designated by the General Manager, are positions of special public trust for which these exacting standards have been designed.

The City identifies and selects only those individuals with the resume writing highest chance of success in their training and in continuing employment in these critical positions. Candidates are asked to critically assess their own background in light of these Standards before beginning the examination process. INTERPERSONAL SKILLS, SENSITIVITY, AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS. Public Safety Officers must be able to draw on extraordinary levels of tact and diplomacy to achieve their goals while dealing with the diverse population of the City of thesis statement for great expectations essay, Los Angeles. They must be able to use advice, appropriate warnings and persuasion to engender cooperation from the public.

Additionally, they must be able to work effectively either as an individual or as a member of a larger team. Each candidate shall demonstrate an resume, understanding of the skills necessary to deal effectively with others in a cooperative and computer, courteous manner. Desired behaviors may include, but are not limited to: Understanding the impact of words and behavior on others, and resume writing, modifying one's own behavior, comments, or course of action accordingly Concern for education essay the feelings and perspectives of others Demonstration of impartiality in dealing with issues of resume, age, gender, sexual orientation, race or ethnicity, religion, and cultural diversity Use of tact and diplomacy to achieve goals, resolve disputes, and to diffuse or deescalate conflict Ability to thesis, work effectively as a member of a team, making appropriate contributions and recognizing the achievements of others. Examples of Potentially Disqualifying Evidence.

Incidents of domestic violence; use of verbal or physical abuse or violence toward others indicating a lack of resume, self-control; inability to get along with others in work or personal life; failure to listen effectively; use of derogatory stereotypes in jokes or daily language; making rude and/or condescending remarks to or about mla, others; use of physical force to resolve disputes; demonstrated overreaction to resume, criticism; inability to work effectively as a team player; disruptive/challenging to authority; use of harassment, threats, or intimidation to gain an advantage. DECISION MAKING AND JUDGEMENT. Public Safety Officers must possess extraordinarily good sense and must demonstrate through their past behavior that they can analyze a situation quickly, make sound and responsible decisions, and take appropriate action. Desired behaviors may include, but are not limited to the ability to: Critically analyze options and dissertation mla, determine an executive writing, appropriate course of action in a given situation Act assertively and without hesitation, but without overreacting Make quick, responsible decisions under pressure Persuade others to own point of view or to desired course of action Know when to make an exception; exercise appropriate discretion Prioritize competing demands Simultaneously and appropriately address multiple tasks Make appropriate choices without constant supervision or detailed instructions Creatively develop innovative solutions to problems. Examples of to writing a novel, Potentially Disqualifying Evidence. Making poor choices given known circumstances; indecision when options are not clear-cut; failure to take action when appropriate or demonstrating insecurity about making a decision ; behavior indicating poor judgment or failure to consider appropriate options; failure to learn from past mistakes; inability or unwillingness to modify a position; rigid adherence to resume, rules without consideration of alternative information; failure to see or consider all options; succumbing to peer pressure. Public Safety Officers must present a background which demonstrates maturity and readiness for such employment. Their past choices must be free from behavior inappropriate to the position being sought. A significant degree of personal discipline must be displayed to ensure that candidates can consistently refrain from taking actions which may be detrimental to their own health and well-being or the health and well-being of others.

They must be able to maintain their composure and stay in control during critical situations, maintain a positive attitude, and accept constructive criticism without becoming defensive. Desired behaviors may include, but are not limited to the ability to: Refraining from engaging in conduct which, by its very nature, would reflect poorly on the City and limit a Public Safety Officer's ability to do his or her job effectively Adhering to legal and societal constraints and requirements of pro-life thesis, conduct Considering the consequences prior to taking an executive resume writing, action Accepting responsibility for past actions and mistakes Taking proper precautions and avoid unnecessarily risky behavior Using constructive criticism to improve performance Working well in unstructured situations with minimal supervision. Examples of Potentially Disqualifying Evidence. Use of illegal drugs; abuse of research paper, alcohol or prescription medications; failure to follow all laws and common rules of conduct; associating with individuals who break the law; being argumentative, defensive, or blaming others (or circumstances) for mistakes made; past behavior which indicates a tendency to executive resume writing, resort to research control in america, use of force to gain objectives; overbearing in resume, approach to resolving problems; unnecessarily confrontational taking unnecessary personal risks; placing others at thesis statement essay risk through one's own actions; reacting childishly or with anger to criticism or disappointment. HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND PERSONAL ETHICS. Public Safety Officers are required to demonstrate the highest possible personal integrity through their honesty and resume writing, ethical conduct. They must be able to maintain high standards of personal conduct, abide by the law, and demonstrate attributes such as truthfulness and tips to writing, fairness in relationships with others. Each candidate must demonstrate a willingness to resume writing, work within the system. Examples of behaviors which meet this standard include, but are not limited to: Being truthful in paper on gun in america, dealings with others Fully cooperating and executive resume, being completely forthcoming during the pre-employment selection process Admitting and understanding past mistakes Refraining from thesis statement using employment or a position of authority for personal gain Refraining from bending rules or otherwise trying to beat the system Accepting responsibility for resume one's own actions.

Examples of Potentially Disqualifying Evidence. Makes false and/or misleading statements or intentionally omits relevant information; purposefully withholds information; minimizes past mistakes or errors; blames others/makes excuses for mistakes; attempts to computer education essay in kannada, induce others to give false information; bends the rules or uses a position of authority for personal gain; refuses to accept responsibility for improper actions; condones the unethical behavior of others through silence; engages in illegal or immoral activities of such a nature that would be offensive to contemporary community standards of propriety; theft; fraud. SETTING AND ACHIEVING GOALS. Public Safety Officers are required to demonstrate the ability to set and achieve personal and professional goals. Candidates for public safety positions can best position themselves for positive consideration through continuing achievement in executive resume writing, the workplace, educational environment, volunteer activities and/or community involvement. Each candidate must demonstrate initiative and the ability to statements, follow through on all commitments without constant supervision and detailed instruction. Candidates have the opportunity to resume writing, demonstrate their ability to set and research in america, achieve goals, their ability to work in a diligent, reliable, and conscientious manner in accordance with specific rules and policies, and their readiness for, and commitment to, public service through the following: Advancement in the workplace through promotion or increased responsibilities Completing work as required and on schedule Meeting high standards for punctuality and executive resume, attendance Meeting family obligations Educational achievement Involvement in volunteer or community improvement activities Easily meeting unpredictable or unexpected challenges. Examples of potentially disqualifying evidence. Failure to meet commitments to paper on gun in america, work, school, family, volunteer or community activities. Candidates for public safety positions are held to exacting standards of behavior throughout all aspects of resume writing, their lives.

Candidates can expect specific inquiry to thesis statements, be made into their past behavior regarding: The exercise of fiscal responsibility and acceptance of responsibility for financial obligations Employing safe driving practices Maintaining stable employment Obeying laws, rules, regulations, and resume, orders Military accomplishments. Examples of potentially disqualifying evidence. Past due accounts, discharged debts, late payments, collection accounts, civil judgments and/or bankruptcy; failure to exercise fiscal responsibility commensurate with income; failure to follow all traffic laws; numerous moving and non-moving violations; at fault traffic accidents; terminations or suspensions from work; reprimands or counseling for poor work performance (including Military service); failure to meet obligations (for example, auto insurance, auto registration, selective service registration, IRS requirements, child support obligations, etc.); law enforcement contacts, arrests, and convictions (as appropriate); other than Honorable discharge from the statement expectations military. It is in executive resume, every candidate's best interest to mla, be completely forthcoming and truthful during the background investigation process. Many candidates are disqualified during the background portion of the selection process as a result of executive writing, dishonesty. These candidates purposely omit information they think will result in their removal from the selection process, when that may not have been the mla case. When this information is executive, later discovered during the background investigation, the candidate is disqualified, but not necessarily for the behavior he or she failed to disclose.

Rather, the analysis essay candidate is disqualified for executive what the failure to provide complete, accurate, and honest information reveals about his or her character. The Polygraph Examination is conducted to confirm information obtained during the thesis statement selection process. Plain talk about this test part: For some, this is the executive resume writing most frightening part of the examination. Relax, be yourself, and tell the truth. You must have had at thesis statement for great expectations essay least 6 hours of sleep the night before your exam. Resume Writing! Eight is better! If it takes you over essay one hour to drive to Los Angeles, please consider coming into the City the day before your appointment and executive, staying at a local hotel or arriving well ahead of your appointment. You must be well rested for your exam. Have a good meal.

Hunger and thirst can distract you. Do not wear a suit, tie, long sleeves, jeans, or high heels. Dress comfortably. Wear a short-sleeved, polo style shirt/blouse. (Business Casual) For evening appointments, please report to guard. For daytime appointments, please park in lot on Los Angeles and 2nd street. Do not take polygraph test if you are ill. Paper On Gun Control In America! Remember to relax and be honest. Do not take steps to executive, help yourself pass or attempt to beat the polygraph. Listen only to the examiner's instructions at education the time of your polygraph. Step 4 - The Physical Fitness Qualifier.

Effective October 1, 2017, the Physical Abilities Test 1 has been eliminated and replaced with the PFQ on an advisory basis. In order to better prepare for the exam and the physical demands of the executive resume academy, you are required to attend the Candidate Advancement Program (CAP) and complete the Physical Fitness Qualifier (PFQ). Your score on the PFQ is advisory. Tips To Writing A Novel! You must complete the PFQ at least once prior to appointment. Writing! You are welcome to dissertation mla, retake the executive resume PFQ as many times as you like, and the score is valid for 12 months. If you score less than a 50 on the PFQ, you are strongly encouraged to attend CAP more regularly and retake the PFQ. Being part of CAPs will significantly increase your success in pro-life thesis, the academy.

CAP will also make transitioning to Academy life much easier. If you currently live more than 150 miles away from the Los Angeles area, you should contact your mentor to arrange a PFQ while you are in town completing other test parts. For information regarding CAP and the PFQ, click here. For a demonstration of the PFQ, click here. The ACADEMY PHYSICAL TRAINING PROGRAM is intense and demanding, and the first physical fitness test occurs during the first week of the writing Academy. Therefore it is critical that candidates don't wait until they are in the Academy to get into good physical shape. It is recommended to begin a physical conditioning program as soon as you apply. For Physical Preparation Tips to help candidates who want to work out on their own, click here. To help you track your fitness click here to download the dissertation Fitness Log. The PFQ consists of four events: 1) maximum sit-ups in on minute, 2) 300-meter sprint, 3) maximum push-ups in one minute, and 4) 1.5 mile-run.

This is the same physical fitness test that academy recruits take the executive writing third day of the police academy. This test measures aerobic capacity. The treadmill is programmed to SIMULATE running 1.5 miles in essay, 14 minutes on a track. During the test, the speed and incline of the machine will vary and, as a result, the resume actual test time is 10 minutes and 20 seconds. The pass/fail score for thesis statement this test is based upon your completion of this test for the specified period; it will usually be administered after the Medical Evaluation. A panel interview will be conducted to assess your personal accomplishment, job motivation, continuous learning orientation, instrumentality, interpersonal skills, and oral communication skills.

Only those candidates who are selected during this part of the process will receive a Conditional Job Offer. If you fail, you may retake the interview after 3 months. If you subsequently attend an executive, Orientation/Oral Prep Seminar, you will not be required to wait 3 months for another interview. Oral Prep is 2nd Thursdays from 6-7:30 PM. Personnel Department Building. 700 E. Temple St., Los Angeles, CA 90012. Step 6 - Medical Evaluation and Psychological Evaluation. The medical examination is tips to writing a novel, thorough and executive resume writing, it is essential that you be in excellent physical, emotional, and computer essay in kannada, mental health with no conditions that restrict the ability to safely perform the essential functions of the police officer job. Good physical condition is necessary, as training in the Academy is rigorous. Failure to writing, be in transactional, excellent physical condition may delay or disrupt training and result in a dismissal from the Academy.

Medical examination results are valid for resume writing up to 12 months, at tips to writing a novel the discretion of the City's medical staff. Written psychological tests (valid for executive up to 18 months) and the second portion of the PAT will be administered at this time. Each candidate will have their percent of body fat determined during the medical evaluation process. A candidate must not exceed the for great expectations essay current body fat percentage standard. The current standard is: Female 30% and Male 22%.

Vision must be at resume writing least 20/30 in computer essay in kannada, each eye with the following exceptions. Executive Resume Writing! If glasses are worn, vision must be at essay least 20/30 in each eye while wearing the executive glasses and uncorrected distance vision must not exceed 20/70 in thesis for great expectations essay, either eye and the better eye must be at least 20/40. Resume Writing! If soft contact lenses are worn, they must have been worn for at least three months and vision must be at least 20/30 in each eye tested with the contacts in. If a LASIK procedure (refractive surgery) was performed, vision must be at least 20/30 in computer education, each eye. In addition, candidates must be able to accurately and quickly name colors, and must be free from other visual impairments that would restrict the ability to perform law enforcement duties. Candidates must be able to understand speech in noisy areas, understand whispered speech, and localize sounds. Specialized testing methods are used to determine hearing capability.

Although hearing aid use is not automatically disqualifying, additional specialized tests will be administered to resume, determine if the dissertation use of hearing aids will be permitted. The Psychological Evaluation consists of an individual oral interview and evaluation by a City psychologist on executive factors related to successful performance in on gun in america, the difficult and stressful job of Police Officer. The information evaluated includes the written psychological tests completed during the executive resume writing medical evaluation along with information obtained in the background investigation process. Psychological Factors of Concern. Candidates with a history or prior diagnosis of a psychological or psychiatric condition, including learning disabilities or Attention Deficit Disorder, or who have been treated with psychotropic medication or therapy, will be asked to provide relevant medical records before a final psychological determination can be made.

Certain conditions that have been suspected or diagnosed such as most learning disabilities or Attention Deficit Disorder, with or without hyperactivity, may require additional testing and review of relevant medical records. In some cases, these conditions/diagnoses are accompanied by functional limitations that might necessitate a psychological disqualification. Conditions such as bipolar disorder, recurring major depression, with or without psychotic features or suicidal ideation, recurring anxiety disorders, with or without panic attacks, obsessive/compulsive disorder, and most diagnoses leading to to writing a novel, a psychiatric hospitalization require review of relevant medical records. These conditions are frequently accompanied by functional limitations that are difficult to manage, and as a result, tend to result in a psychological disqualification. . Be assured, each candidate receives an individualized assessment of his or her unique circumstances, and resume writing, no condition or diagnosis is automatically disqualifying. Plain talk about this test part: If you know you had prior treatment or a major injury, go to your doctor in advance and bring your records with you to the examination. Step 7 - Certification and Appointment. Certification and Appointment are the final steps in the selection process. To be considered, you must have successfully completed all steps in the process. Certification of a candidate's name to computer education essay in kannada, the Police Department does not guarantee appointment to the Police Academy. More names are provided to the Police Department than there are vacancies so that the Department can select those best qualified for appointment based on results of the executive resume interview and test process. Appointments to pro-life statements, the Police Academy are made by the Police Department from the civil service eligibility list.

In accordance with City Policies, a pre-employment substance screening for drugs and alcohol may be required prior to appointment because this classification has been designated as Safety Sensitive.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Executive Resume Examples & Writing Tips | CEO, CIO, CTO

Free High School Student Resume Templates for Teens. If you’ve never made a resume before, it can seem more difficult than the executive job search itself. Fortunately, making a resume is as simple as following a format. Dissertation. With some key information in the right order, anyone can create one. Your First Job Resume: What It Is and Why You Need It.

A resume is a one-page document that summarizes your experience, skills, and other information . The purpose is to show you’re a perfect candidate for resume the position you are applying for. It should be formal, professional, and relevant. Resumes give potential employers a way to learn about applicants quickly and easily, and they are your first step toward new job opportunities. Transactional Analysis Essay. An interview might also be needed to land the resume job, but a resume is tips a novel necessary to start the process. Resumes let employers quickly screen out executive resume writing, job seekers who don’t have the right experience and qualifications. Computer Education Essay In Kannada. A well-crafted resume that highlights your experience will set you apart from the competition.

Even if you have little or no work experience yet, these guidelines will get you on track to having a great entry-level resume and resume, all the opportunities that come with it. There are three basic resume formats to tips a novel choose from: chronological, functional, and executive writing, combination. It helps to familiarize yourself with these options before deciding on transactional analysis, the right resume template for you. This is one of the most common resume formats. It lists your work history in reverse chronological order, starting with the executive resume writing most recent position.

It is often headed with a “Career Objective” section. We will talk about these sections in transactional essay, more detail later in this post. On a chronological resume you’ll also want to list your education in reverse chronological order, starting with the most recent school you attended or relevant course you’ve taken. This is a common resume format. It’s easy for employers to scan a chronological resume quickly and get an idea of executive resume, your experience. This kind of transactional essay, resume highlights your work history, so it’s great if you’ve had impressive employment opportunities. If you don’t have much work history, or your work history isn’t relevant to executive writing the job you want, this type of in america, resume may not be best for you. Prospective employers will throw your resume in the “No” pile if all they see is writing work that’s not related to the job they are looking to fill, or if your resume looks empty because you didn’t have much experience to list. A functional resume format highlights other sections, like skills and activities, over control, work experience.

This type of resume focuses on what you know or what you can do, rather than what you’ve done at specific jobs. It will probably still have some sort of work history section, but it will be placed at the bottom rather than at the top of the executive writing page. Education. Your work history might not be listed in chronological order on this type of resume. Resume Writing. In fact, it might not have dates at all, but be listed in order of relevance instead. This type of resume can be great if you have little or no conventional work experience. It can hide long gaps in between jobs, and can draw attention to your other skills or activities. Most employers will be accustomed to the chronological resume format.

They will likely know that the reason you chose this format is because you have less work experience or less consistent job history than other job seekers. But that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a less desirable candidate. Like a functional resume, a combination resume puts your skills and tips, activities first and foremost. However, this type of resume also lists your work experience in reverse chronological order. It just doesn’t put it near the top like a chronological resume does. This hybrid style gives a balance between promoting your skills and resume, your work history. For teens with work experience that’s impressive but short, this kind of resume is ideal. You can show off your work history, but also fill in more space by computer education, talking about your skills and other knowledge you have. It’s also useful if the work history you have doesn’t quite fit with the executive writing job you’re looking for.

With a combination resume, you can put the mla skills that are relevant to your ideal job first, but still give details about resume, your past work experience. Making a combination resume can feel overwhelming, since it uses so much information. Be careful to pro-life statements use only the resume most relevant information so it doesn’t become cluttered or too wordy. How to Create a Good High School Student Resume. Your resume always needs to include your name and contact information. List your name, phone number, email address, and statements, city at the top of executive, your resume.

You don’t need to include your full street address, but you can if you’d like. Everything else can be adjusted to fit your unique experience. Paper On Gun Control. For example, your resume could include any of the following: Work Experience or Work History Education Career Objective or Summary Professional Skills or Other Skills Activities Hobbies and Interests Achievements, Awards, and Honors References. Each of these sections will consist of a heading in executive resume, bold or slightly larger font, followed by analysis, details about that section. Resume. For example, under the “Education” heading, you might list the schools you’ve attended and the subjects you focused on. Remember, you probably won’t use all of these headings. Just pick the essay ones that are most relevant to you and the job you’re seeking. Every section requires a slightly different approach.

Let’s break it down and resume writing, see how it works. This can be a difficult section to to writing tackle on a teen resume, since you might not have any work experience yet. Don’t worry though. Executive Writing. Everyone was in tips a novel, the same situation when they were looking for their first job! If you have no work experience, you can leave this section out and focus on the other sections.

If you do have official work experience, it’s important to mention it in this section, especially if it is executive resume writing a job similar to research paper control the one you are applying for. Even if you weren’t officially employed, you probably have more work experience to executive resume writing put on computer education, your resume than you think. Part-time work like babysitting, lawn mowing, tutoring, and even volunteer experience or community service all count as good examples of resume writing, work experience on a teen resume. Under the “Work Experience” heading, list the computer education name of the resume writing company you worked for, your job title, and dates of employment. You should also list your responsibilities, duties, and accomplishments. Dissertation. That way, it’s clear what kind of experience you gained. Use two or three bullet points to list your responsibilities and duties for each job.

See our sample high school student resume templates below for real-world examples of work experience sections. In the “Education” section, state the high school you attended or presently attend and resume, the years you were there or the date you expect to graduate. For example: Crescent High School – Arlington, Virginia. Expected graduation date: May 2017. If there are classes you’ve taken that are relevant to the job you want, you can list that relevant coursework here. You can mention your future education plans too.

For example: I have been accepted to Chicago State University, and I am planning to major in business law I will be taking my AP classes next month to analysis prepare for college I will begin attending Chicago State University this fall. The “Career Objective” section shows what kind of job you’re looking for. It consists of writing, one or two sentences near the tips a novel top of resume, your resume that describe your desired job. For example: Offer excellent hostess service in education essay in kannada, a busy local restaurant Apply my computer skills to practical work Provide quality delivery for resume writing local food business.

You can also extend your objective statement into a summary. Dissertation Mla. A summary is a short paragraph that summarizes your experience and key skills. Resume. For example: I am an energetic, enthusiastic, and active individual with a strong knowledge of grocery items and their use by transactional, people from different economic and social backgrounds. I have a business mindset and am willing to apply these skills as a grocery store employee. This section might seem unnecessary, but it can actually be very helpful to potential employers. Resume Writing. It gives you a chance to describe yourself and your goals in your own words.

It can also be useful when you don’t have much concrete work experience, but do have skills that potential employers should know about. Make sure the analysis objective or summary is executive writing short, clear, and professional. Professional Skills or Other Skills. You likely have skills that could be relevant to a particular position you are applying for. To Writing. These can be listed under “Professional Skills.” Make sure the executive skills are relevant to the job you want. If you are applying for a gardener job, no need to mention “Ability to a novel handle cash register”, since that skill doesn’t apply to resume that job. Transactional Analysis. But you might mention, “Ability to use lawn mower and writing, gardening tools safely.” If you have no work experience, this section can help demonstrate whether you are a good fit for the position.

You can also list skills that come from your school or hobbies under “Other Skills.” Make sure they’re still related in some way to essay what potential employers are looking for. What are some key skills you might list? Creativity Leadership Adaptability Flexibility Positivity Problem-solving Communication Independence Self-motivation Ability to work under pressure. This section gives an resume employer insight into tips to writing your character and interests. It might even tie into the “Skills” section. Think of executive, extracurricular activities, sports, and clubs you have participated in. Dissertation Mla. Taking a lead role in a school play? You are probably creative.

Playing football? You might be a good team player. These are qualities that employers are looking for. Some examples of school activities that could look good on a resume include: Sports : playing sports in executive resume, a association or for tips to writing fun, outdoor activities, fitness training, taking sport lessons, coaching. Culture : creating art works, shows, plays, films, games, singing or dancing, DIY projects, creative workshops. Community : raising donations for various organizations or humanitarian causes, organizing events, helping kids, seniors, animals, or the environment, promoting community enhancements. Just like with skills, only writing list relevant activities here. Write down the activity, dates, and your role/position. For example: West River Hospital, volunteer, summer 2012 Crescent High School Soccer Team, captain, 2005 – 2013 Stage Drama Festival, lead role, summer 2011.

If your resume is short on work experience, you can list more details about your activities to show what you gained from them. You might use bullet points to write what your responsibilities were or what skills you used in these activities. This section is similar to activities, as it tells an employer more about your character. Education. Simply make a list of hobbies that might be of executive, interest to education in kannada potential employers. For example: Reading books Playing tennis Painting and sculpture. It’s great to mention major achievements and awards you’ve earned at school or in your activities. Resume Writing. Prospective employers like to see accomplishments that show commitment and statement expectations essay, hard work. For example:

Student of the Month, March 2013 Perfect Attendance Award, September 2012 Honor Roll, fall 2012. A reference should be someone who can vouch for executive resume your knowledge and tips, skills, or who can confirm your work experience. Your teachers, coaches, or former employers can be good references. Listing your friends or family as references is not recommended, but can be acceptable if you worked for resume writing them. Remember that you must ask a person to to writing serve as a reference before you can list them as one. Many people simply write “References Available on resume writing, Request” at the bottom of their resumes. If you do this, make sure you actually have those references available in case a prospective employer requests them. However, if you have limited experience to put on dissertation mla, your resume, you might want to list the names and executive resume, contact information of your references on your resume.

Free High School Student Resume Examples. These teen resume samples will make getting started easy. There are general purpose high school student resume templates, as well as resumes for education in kannada specific work experience. These samples will guide you with a professional resume format and writing, a basic idea of what to write. Dissertation. We also have High School Graduate Resumes and executive resume, other professional resume templates. Creative babysitter resume sample with a summary, education, related and personal skills, hobbies, and references examples. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6267 Filename: babysitter-cv-template-sample.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:21:00 / 3136.

Generic design with sample content (skills, knowledge) for a position in dissertation, a fast food industry. Size: 183 B Downloads: 7435 Filename: fast-food-employee-cv.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:34:00 / 3138. Basic design and common content for any type of position. Size: 183 B Downloads: 27336 Filename: geneal-purpose-high-school-resume.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:36:00 / 3140. Another multi-purpose sample, with blue header theme. Includes customer work and volunteer experience. Size: 183 B Downloads: 18025 Filename: teenager-cv-sample.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:38:00 / 3142.

Sample for position in gardening or landscape. Creative design theme to writing attract attention. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3046 Filename: lawn-care-gardening-job-application.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:39:00 / 3144. Resume sample for students who would like to promote tutoring services to other students or student#039;s parents. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4214 Filename: student-tutor-cv-sample.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:41:00 / 3146. Generic resume sample for part-time grocery store job. Can be easily modified for similar positions in different stores. Size: 183 B Downloads: 6589 Filename: grocery-store-application.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:42:00 / 3148. Elegant resume for server or host position in a restaurant. Can also be used for tips a novel kitchen help, cook help, busser, etc. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4308 Filename: waitress-or-hostess-job.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:44:00 / 3150.

Sample teen resume for full-time or part-time volunteer job for a candidate with previous volunteer work. Size: 183 B Downloads: 4673 Filename: volunteer-position-application.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:45:00 / 3152. Sample resume for part-time position in warehouse. Size: 183 B Downloads: 5313 Filename: warehouse-position.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:47:00 / 3154. Sample resume for an apprentice welder and executive resume writing, assisting in pro-life, different welding projects. Size: 183 B Downloads: 3777 Filename: welder-helper-job.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:48:00 / 3156. Professional sample for a food delivery position.

Can be easily modified for a different position in the food industry. Size: 183 B Downloads: 26440 Filename: food-industry-position.docx Uploaded: 2013-07-04 06:17:00 / 3134. 855.213.0348 | MON-FRI 8A-8P, SAT 8A-5P, SUN 10A-6P CST. 2017 Bold Limited. Resume. All rights reserved.